Monday, December 21, 2009

looking at it

tumblr kinda looks awesome. I may be just tempted to try it. You know, if I ever blog more.

IF.

Also, have been hunting around for good compact cameras. It's not easy when all you get are shitty deals. :| For example, I found out hey, canon is pretty sweet (when the top 5 usage in flickr for point and shoot cameras are all canon models), except for a short battery life for that particular model I can afford (or in this case, dad's, haha) and cue SCREAM-OF-AGONY, especially after spending almost a day on the web trying to compare them, which you can't really do so objectively because more often than not all they blabber about is pure salesman talk kind of stuff.

Was that sentence grammatically correct? Doubt it.

Anyhow, shall try looking around some more. Hope that they sell older models too, read that the Canon SD1100 is good (and it can't be that old, I thought last year's stuff isn't old?) Or maybe I should use my own money and ignore the deals.

Decisions, decisions, ASDFGHJKL;

Oh, and I'm finally going to learn driving! After I pass my theory first, that is.

No comments: